Winter Clothes Drive 2022-2023
The request to receive items has closed. Winter clothing will be distributed on October 28 from 2-6 pm at Edwards Elementary.
As the winter season approaches, the Ames Community School District wants to ensure that every child is warm and has clothing for the season! We would like to give our families the opportunity to give and receive during this time.
TO GIVE: Please consider donating gently used or new winter gear such as coats, hats, waterproof gloves, snow pants, and boots (all sizes welcome-please place in a tied grocery bag to keep boots together). Please wash/dry donations prior to dropping them off.
Donations will be accepted October 10-21, 2022 at all Ames Elementary Schools, the District Office, and Cornerstone Church.
TO RECEIVE: Winter items may be requested by completing the Winter Gear Request Form.
- Arabic: Winter Gear Request Form
- Chinese: Winter Gear Request Form
- Russian: Winter Gear Request Form
- Spanish: Winter Gear Request Form
- Ukrainian: Winter Gear Request Form
- Vietnamese: Winter Gear Request Form
If you have any questions please contact your school’s point of contact:
- Meeker/Northwood: Liz Skurdal (515-231-4748; email@example.com)
- Edwards/Fellows: Amber Franzeen (515-715-5355; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mitchell/Sawyer: Anna Fagervik (515-715-5627, email@example.com)
- AHS: Jacque Burkhart (515-231-7086, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kaitlyn Clark (515-460-7355, email@example.com)
- AMS: Contact your grade level counselor.